When you want a custom look for your vehicle, you have options. You can choose a car wrap, or you can choose to use the paint on your vehicle. There are both advantages and disadvantages to either option depending on your specific wishes for your vehicle.
A car wrap wraps around your vehicle. Usually made of vinyl, it goes over your existing paint job. You can use car wrap to cover a small portion of your vehicle or completely change its look depending on what you are trying to achieve and the look you want. When it comes to both car wrap and paint, the only limit to what you can create is your imagination!
Benefits of Vehicle Wrapping
Car wraps offer a number of advantages when it comes to changing the design of your vehicle. The Sky’s Limit For Car Wraps: If you can imagine it, you can use the design to transform your vehicle, creating a unique design that will help your car stand out. It doesn’t matter whether you want to make it easy to find a parking spot or you are interested in using your vehicle as a rolling advertisement. Car Wrap:
- Helps protect your car’s paint. Many wraps are completely removable, meaning you can just peel them off if you want to go back to your original vehicle look. Even better, they can help protect the coated paint while keeping your vehicle in good condition and protecting its value.
- Wear well. Like the skin on your phone case, if you take good care of them, they’ll stand the test of time.
- Offer a wider range of designs than paint as you can often create designs with car wraps that cannot be achieved with paint.
- You can choose any finish for the car wraps including matte, shiny and metallic.
- Car wraps tend to stick to vehicles better than matte paint jobs, as they are more prone to peeling.
- Vinyl wrap allows you to change only a specific part of your car’s design, rather than feeling like you need to splurge or invest in paint to make only minor design changes to your entire vehicle. Needed.
Benefits of Car Paint
While vinyl wraps offer many advantages, car paint can also change the look of your car. Car paint is quite easy to arrange. This requires a somewhat simplistic design concept: You probably won’t find the same level of detail in car paint that you’ll find in a wrap. However, car paint offers several benefits:
- Permanently changes the look of your car–ideal if you need to update an existing paint job or cover up damage to your paint.
- It can be less expensive than a car wrap. A cheap paint job, specifically for a single color, is usually more reasonable than a full wrap for your car.
- Allows you to easily take your car to the car wash instead of worrying about what a trip with commercial bristles will do to your wrap.
If you choose car wrap to change the look of your car, you want to be sure that you have the best possible design software to meet your goals. CorelDRAW can help you visualize how your car wrap or paint job will look on screen, then help you turn it into reality. To learn more about our graphic design software packages and how they can help you make your design dreams come true, download a free trial today.